• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

viber problem with calls on wifi

stefan8661

Lurker
Jan 24, 2014
Hello people, I have a problem with Viber when on wifi, can not receive calls but only gets notifications for missed calls when i unlock the phone. On mobile data all works nicely. Do you have an idea how this can be solved? Messages are doing nicely on both Viber and WhatsApp.

Hello, thank you for saying I knew the solution the same thing happen several times.

Nothing man, but unfortunately it lasted for me 2 days and now again problem. I figured out another solution, install wifi timeout app from Google store, then set it to 0 sec, in WiFi sleep policy put option to disable WiFi when screen is locked. Also do this in Viber.
Then ur phone will use 3G (mobile data) when its locked, and push notifications will arrive on time, and when u unlock it it will use WiFi. That's now solution that works for me good.
:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones