• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i've been using wifi on my galaxy ace normaly but one day something happened (who knows what) and it disconnected by itself i was trying to connect again but nothing, it says disconnected right away.. i tried "foerget this network" but still not connecting. the weird thing is that when i go to someone else's place that there is wifi my mobile connects just fine, this only happens in my house and i dont get why since i've been using it for months and i havent changed password or anything.

i've been using wifi on my galaxy ace normaly but one day something happened (who knows what) and it disconnected by itself i was trying to connect again but nothing, it says disconnected right away.. i tried "foerget this network" but still not connecting. the weird thing is that when i go to someone else's place that there is wifi my mobile connects just fine, this only happens in my house and i dont get why since i've been using it for months and i havent changed password or anything.

setting a static ip address on your phone might help... this is already explained in previous threads

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones