• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help x10 mini AVG scan

jademessi

Lurker
Dec 29, 2010
when i scanned my Xperia x10 mini with AVG it sad like this:

Your phone settings are OK, no misconfigured settings were found.

The scan confirms the integrity of the phone settings, the Linux enviornment settings, Linux core level settings, sytem process, network card (NIC), detect network problems and can identify jail broken devices and sim card replacement.

Does this mean that my phone is suspected to be jailbreaked? Can my phone or my sim card get banned? I have installed ADW launcher, is that ileageal?

Please im really worried i just baught this phone! HELP

when i scanned my Xperia x10 mini with AVG it sad like this:

Your phone settings are OK, no misconfigured settings were found.

The scan confirms the integrity of the phone settings, the Linux enviornment settings, Linux core level settings, sytem process, network card (NIC), detect network problems and can identify jail broken devices and sim card replacement.

Does this mean that my phone is suspected to be jailbreaked? Can my phone or my sim card get banned? I have installed ADW launcher, is that ileageal?

Please im really worried i just baught this phone! HELP
No your not going to be banned or anything like that as for the avg problem i had avg it sucked got rid of it so i cant say what that message is.
And if you bought this phone from your service provider and havent done anything to your phone (rooted/flashed to another firmware) then their should be nothing wrong with your phone also try this section its just for mini owners like you this ones for us who use the big boy. lol
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
or if you have a pro here
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones