• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[2.2 Theme] GreenStyle 2.0 (coming soon)

X10iUser

Android Expert
Oct 10, 2010
Here
GreenStyle.png

yoo x10iuser i have been waiting for this lol.. i know u will be back n bring something owesome to share with us here haha... thanks u thanks u... looking good....
Thanks. :)

P.S. do you mind me having those links in my sig which belong to you? as well as adding this one?
No, feel free to add them. :)

Upvote 0
Apart from the odd reboot beta2 is a workable stable, the greatest step being a working camera, but as said still in beta so it's up to you if you want to to use it, but with xRecovery you can flash back to 2.1 when you want a fully working phone.

Installed 2.2 BETA 2 and this theme, it looks awesome! Only problem I had was the green on the notification bar is too light, so I have to put the phone right up to my face to see something lol

EDIT: Just read the "To do" part :)

Upvote 0
so this 2.2 rom is fully working ?

This is just a theme for 2.2

You can find the FreeX10 2.2 ROM HERE, but it is in BETA so not fully working. Although, I use it on a day to day basis with no problems. The only disadvantage atm, is not being able to record videos, and not being able to use barcode scan apps, and other camera apps such as vignette and google googles

Upvote 0
Certainly is. Only thing I can suggest is try reinstalling the theme, then the the hotfix, and if that doesn't resolve it then I don't know what to suggest.

Just tried that, but it's still the same...hmmm strange

I was going to attampt my own theme last night, but I was getting confused following the post on XDA, because it said that when I ran decompile, that something would appear in the working folder, but the working folder was still empty, so I couldn't continue...shame :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones