• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A little peeved right now...

shawheim_a

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
so verizon is gettin the Nexus One in the spring of this year. WTF Sprint. you guys better step up.

googlenexus121.jpg

I'm with you on this Shawn. At first I thought Google should have brought Sprint in on the action. I don't think Dan Hess would have declined the deal if the opportunity was presented but then again this might be the best move for Sprint seeing that they are currently in the midst of expanding their wimax network to other key market locations (bay area, please). Once wimax is in play, me thinks that it will play a huge part in the success of Android. You just have to look at what has happened to AT&T to where now their network is suffering due to the influx of 3G iPhone users. I'd rather see sprint push their efforts on wimax than jump on the nexus one bandwagon. Besides in six months to a year, do you expect to buy a unlocked nexus one for $500? I'm thinking $250 - $350 tops.

Upvote 0
that all is true. and if t-mobile was worth a damn where i live i would have had a G1 when it first dropped. but i stayed true to sprint and waited it out til they got their own android phones. i just wish they had a little more. but the idea that my Hero will get 2.1 is makin it a lot better. i wold love to have a N1 but, i can wait to see how things pan out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones