• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Access Dots

I just found out about this. It's supposed to provide notification if something is using the camera and/or microphone. I'd like to know if anyone on here has used it, whether it's any good, if it contains spyware, etc.
App program? Or widget? Can you be more clarity about what you are speaking about.

Reactions: Rgarner and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
It was part of an article in USA Today (yeah, I know). I think it's an app. What exactly is the difference between an app and a widget?
a widget is part of an app that you can interact directly on the home screen. for instance you can have a weather widget that tells you the weather or you can have a espn widget that shows you the score of a sporting event without having to launch the app.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones