• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Make sure you can install apps from unknown sources
-go to system settings>Security>make sure Unknown sources is checked

using your file explorer (default for Wild for the Night is called "File Manager" go to where you saved the APK file and just tap on it, should promt you to either install, or it will tell you it is installing.
Once it is installed Open Titanium Backup, at the top tap "Backup/Restore" find APN Pro in the list. Long press on it until the menu pops up>scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on "Convert to system app"
once that is done open up APN Pro
tap on APN list
tap your menu button and then tap "New APN"
fill it out as follows:

Name: BoostMobile
APN: MMS
Proxy:
Port:
User Name: BoostMobile
Password:
Server:
MMSC: http://mm.myboostmobile.com
MMS Proxy: 68.28.31.1
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 00
APN Type:

(anything blank, should be just that, blank)

tap save
then tap on the newly created APN should turn green to the left of it.
Your MMS should now work.

I followed this exactly to a t and my mms still doesn't work, anyone have any ideas??

Upvote 0
Here are the Screenshots. I had to crop them because they were too big.

Attachments

• IMG_20130501_001216.JPG
    IMG_20130501_001216.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20130501_001449.JPG
    IMG_20130501_001449.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20130501_001530.JPG
    IMG_20130501_001530.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 0
Did u try the boostmmsfix.zip flashable file? It works perfectly for me every time, but for whatever reason... It does not work for some people for whatever reasons. U've tried it?
Thank you for the advice. I will try that but do I need to change my apn settings back? If so, do you know what those settings would be? I forgot to take a screen shot of them. Thank you Gendo420;5786854 for giving me the link.

Upvote 0
Did u try the boostmmsfix.zip flashable file? It works perfectly for me every time, but for whatever reason... It does not work for some people for whatever reasons. U've tried it?

I just flashed the Boostmobilefix zip and then sent myself a picture text. I received the text in about 30 seconds. So, thank you guys for helping me in getting this working.

Upvote 0
the #1 problem i have with aosp is the speakerphone bug... im not sure if this has been fixed, but it made me stay on TW...

On the 4/18 build of wild for the night, the volume works perfectly. Not like regular cm10 and other aosp ROMs. The only issue for me on this build, which I am currently on, is the echoing voice during a phone call. Wearing headphones fixes this issue. Volume works great tho

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones