• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airplane mode will not turn off

highpriestess

Lurker
May 29, 2013
:thinking: i have a Motorola Milestone X2 and beside the battery icon up top there is a little red circle with a line through it and it says no service on phone screen. I go to settings and the Airplane mode is on BUT my wi-fi connection also says its connected, so i turn OFF the airplane mode and by the time i get back to my home screen, somehow it automatically gets back on airplane mode...it will not go off and i cannot use the phone, not even to call 611. also before this happened it was freezing alot, shutting off by itself, and alot of times it would not textit will NOT allow me to touch/press the option in settings for mobile networks. and last but not least my mobile hotspot is turned on allowing 2 other devices...i have NO CLUE ehat or whose 2 other devices they belong to. i even tried the delay to the least amount of time and it STILL will not turn off. This phone is 3 weeks old, my other one broke and was replaced with this one by insurance. it was very slow at first so i took it back and they UPDATED it, but within a few days it began doing the same thing...HELP!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones