• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android phone pattern locked with wifi and data connection off

Download SRS One click root from their web sight,google it. There is another called SRS- One click, not them. Open program and on left is ADB tool button. Click on it and other selections pop up on right of screen dealing with screen locks. I used the Reboot option to get out of my situation when nothing else worked.
Nope it requires USB debugging.doesn't work

Upvote 0
Some devices will not enter recovery mode properly but will show the dead android with exclamation point if not plugged into a computer via usb cable while entering recovery. plug in to pc then power off and retry recovery mode entry via power button +volume down. i have encountered this issue on a few odd ball android devices from asia.

Upvote 0
the device must have a recovery option. even the worst android devices ive messed with had a way to start recovery. try power plus volume up key or volume plus holding down both up and down volume keys. there has to be a way.
He's already shown us the "supposed" recovery mode though so it seems not mate :(
I know what you mean though, there MUST be a recovery mode somewhere....

Reactions: Curtis1973
Upvote 0
Guys..thanks you very much for all your help.i didnt loose hope and confidence and was able to unlock it.i dont know how but i was able to unlock it via adb even though usb debugging was disabled.the phone was recognized by pc.i used these commands

adb shell
su
rm /data/system/locksettings.db
rm /data/system/locksettings.db-wal
rm /data/system/locksettings.db-shm
reboot

and it was unlocked after reboot:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones