This morning I had my Infuse in my shirt pocket when I bent over to look for something in my desk, and long story short, my phone went for a swim in my dog's water bowl. I pulled the battery as quickly as I could, towel dried everything and left it with the battery out and cover off to better dry off. Everything seems dry now so I put it back together, and with trembling fingers, held the power button. It booted up! . The problem is, the phone behaves like the "menu" button is constantly being pushed/unpushed. I'm think there could be some moisture in the innerworkings that is making the "menu" soft button activate. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've heard that putting a phone in uncooked rice for a day or two will help draw out all the moisture (the rice acts as a desicant, like silica gel.) I'm going to try this, but if someone else has a better idea, please by all means educate me. Thanks in advance, because quite frankly, I can't afford to buy a new phone off contract.