1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Basic about Samsung Galaxy 3?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by akajain, Feb 25, 2011.

1. akajain

akajain Lurker
    None

Feb 22, 2011
    Hi everyone, This is my first post to this forum. To start with, I want to thanks everyone making this forum a nice place to live in.

I have bought a new Galaxy Apollo phone of Samsung and this is my first Android Phone. I've been using Nokia a lot before so I am not very used to this OS.

I want to know how could I select multiple file from list or select all files.

Secondly, when I press and hold 'home' key it open ups a small window where I could see few apps icons. What is this mean? Is it any kind of shortcut to recently used application?

What are other nice important features which they have not included in tutorials and guides?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement

2. barqers

barqers Android Expert
    None

Nov 5, 2010
    To get a batch command the program has to support it. usually just hit the menu key and you'll see a batch button.

Pressing and holding the home key opens your 6 most recently opened applications, so when you press home to minimize an app, and then press and hold home, click on that app, you'll be brought back exactly where you were before, like in windows.

I can't think of extremely useful features off the bat. I'd just fool around with your phone and search for programs that could make your life easier on android!