• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio No LongerLimited to HTC Devices, NowFlashable to Any Gingerbread ROM

I don't notice a difference. Can't even tell if it's really flashed on there when I know it is. That's how little difference it has made in my life. I'd rather see a good fix for low headphone audio. I have an AUX jack (3.5mm) in my truck and my speakers strain to play the low volume music of my LG Esteem compared to my girl's iPod. Even with <insert random volume increaser from Google Play here> it's not nearly as loud.

Upvote 0
I don't notice a difference. Can't even tell if it's really flashed on there when I know it is. That's how little difference it has made in my life. I'd rather see a good fix for low headphone audio. I have an AUX jack (3.5mm) in my truck and my speakers strain to play the low volume music of my LG Esteem compared to my girl's iPod. Even with <insert random volume increaser from Google Play here> it's not nearly as loud.

Volume+

Sent from my LG-MS910

Reactions: gbiggie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones