• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BetterCut, Apps Organizer, FolderOrganizer; Which is better for changing icons on home screens?

I've searched and found a lot of good information, but not quite what I'm looking for.

I am wanting to change the icons for a lot of my apps on my home screens. I have been looking at BetterCut, Apps Organizer, and Folder Organizer. Now Apps Organizer is free and Folder Organizer has a free trial version, but Better cut is not free not does BetterCut have a free trial version.

Please tell me what you like/dislike about the apps, primarily BetterCut and Folder Organizer (paid).

*How do they run?

*Are there any major bugs?

Is it easy to change the icons for apps on my home screens?

*Is BetterCut really worth $2?

*Is Folder Organizer really worth $1.35?

Are any of these going to meet my needs of wanting to change the icons on my home screens?

*Are the icons dependant on the app that changed them (in other words, if I uninstall BetterCut after changing an icon, will the icon still be what I changed it to, or will it go back to the default icon)?

*If you had $2 and could only choose one of these apps to change the icons on your home screen, which would you choose?

Please just tell me what you think and at least answer the * questions as those are the most important to me. I am going to play around with the two free versions of these apps and see if I like them, but unfortunately, BetterCut is an all or nothing app. I just don't want to feel like I wasted any money because the app ended up not doing what I wanted it to do.

Thank you for your replies and help.

Kratos

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones