• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ALIENWARP v2.0.2 (Update v2.0.3 released)

Thanks everybody I'm glad you like the rom. I've got a update I need to finish up and get out (nothing vital just super su update themed) but been super busy and Havant gotten much done in the last week. I'm still looking into YouTube videos not playing threw the browser (just use the YouTube app from play store for now)

@lotispike..... there's actually a link on post 3 to remove all the alien theme and replaces it with the blue/black. Haven't tried it cause my son loves the aliens!!

I've switched between a few of the roms and this is by far the best 1. Tigatron really did a great job on this!!

Thanks spencer320.
Yes I here is my AW blue theme to remove the aliens and the link is in post 3. When I get a chance I'll be updating the theme as well.
also if I get the new theme I've got in the works done I'll probably release it as a full rom too.

Again thanks everybody for your interest and support I'll try to get things updated asap but the beginning of the month is very busy for me.

Upvote 0
I'll keep the alien thanks even though its always looking at me like it wants something. On a serious note does anybody have a solution for the low and I mean low in ear volume and yes I've tried volume plus.

I only have low volume with some calls, others are very audible. I have no idea why.
DTM can you boost the volume just a little more? And pm me the link to check it out?

Upvote 0
I'm working on the concerns/issues that have been brought up.

So far I did confirm that the YouTube videos not playing is just the browser and I'll be changing that in the update I'm working on.

DTM sent me a kernel with upped volume I'll be testing out.

As for the flashlight fix in the kernel that was posted I haven't had a chance to test that yet. But it looks like there will be a kernel change in the update.

And I've got the supersu update ready and if anybody wants it before the full update is ready let me know.

Upvote 0
Im patient i can wait for the next release awsome work again man appreciate you takin the time for us

Lol thanks. I'm trying to figure things out. I'll probably put a update with supersu updated and browser change later. Not sure on kernel change yet.
DTM sent me a volume boosted kernel to test and I wasn't able to tell any difference.
I did try the flashlight fix kernels and they work so far no issues.

Upvote 0
The only problem I'm having is the incall volume; I think I may just have a blown speaker I have to turn on the speaker phone to hear people sometimes can volume + or equalizer help in this situation? oh by the way alien warp is still the best rom out for the warp

If you blew the speaker out these apps won't help you!! If you haven't yet, I know for sure equalizer will work, never used volume+ but I'm pretty sure it'll do the same thing. Try em out, see what works for you. Play with the settings until you get it right where you want it.

Upvote 0
The only problem I'm having is the incall volume; I think I may just have a blown speaker I have to turn on the speaker phone to hear people sometimes can volume + or equalizer help in this situation? oh by the way alien warp is still the best rom out for the warp

Apparently, all of the B08C Roms may have this low in call volume problem from the earpiece. Volume plus, equalizer, Dsp manager, etc. will boost the volume of the speaker on the back of the phone significantly but not the earpiece.
DTM was working on a a fix in his kernel, but the sound increase has been just slightly higher. I've read that others beleive the earpiece speaker is just crap and that's why.

Reactions: jmax81
Upvote 0
Op updated

Update-1 for v1.0.4 (works with v1.0.3) released
Its a small update: SuperSU update and easy browser replaced with stock browser (now you can watch youtube in browser again)

~~~~~
Fixed screenshots on op for holo launcher.

Im still trying to figure out the kernels with flashlight working... im having random wifi issues.

As for ear piece volume i cant figure out any way to boost it... if it makes anybody feel better the warp is easly 2x the ear piece volume of my old phone.

Upvote 0
Op updated

Update-1 for v1.0.4 (works with v1.0.3) released
Its a small update: SuperSU update and easy browser replaced with stock browser (now you can watch youtube in browser again)

~~~~~
Fixed screenshots on op for holo launcher.

Im still trying to figure out the kernels with flashlight working... im having random wifi issues.

As for ear piece volume i cant figure out any way to boost it... if it makes anybody feel better the warp is easly 2x the ear piece volume of my old phone.

Does the WiFi fail to connect? or freeze up the phone?
I just started having those issues today after flashing that kernel that allows the flashlight apps to work.

Upvote 0
is every one having issues with the flashlight fix?... I only read of two people... we need to find out whats different about you guys... i think you might need to update your firmware to the lastest from boost...

Anyone having wifi isues with the flashlight fix kernel... try this one with updated libra.ko module:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg47d210zxmglq1/PMI_Glitch_OCv1.2_1.7ghz_SMV_Mod_test.zip

updated the link

Reactions: xman95
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones