• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ALIENWARP v2.0.2 (Update v2.0.3 released)

I know man i had just got a new job and we were moving the warehouse plus school every night 6-10 i just got today off i play on doing quite a few updates in a bit if i dont get called in i know im missing out. Could you do me a favor if you're at your pc i wanna flash everything in one package like dtms latest beta kernal 1.4 i think. Thats whati run anyway. And your update packages could you make that available for those of us a bit behind

Upvote 0
I know man i had just got a new job and we were moving the warehouse plus school every night 6-10 i just got today off i play on doing quite a few updates in a bit if i dont get called in i know im missing out. Could you do me a favor if you're at your pc i wanna flash everything in one package like dtms latest beta kernal 1.4 i think. Thats whati run anyway. And your update packages could you make that available for those of us a bit behind

Sorry i cant right now. But the updates are small (2.9mb total) and can be flashed back to back (update 2 for v1.0.3 then update 1 for v1.0.4) only takes a minute and is the same as having v1.0.4 with the update.

Hey tigatron have you tried the new flashlight fix zip i posted in post #302?

No ive been busy havnt had time.

Upvote 0
Been Switching back and forth between N00b and Alien and I installed yours the other day and had issues with Voltage saying I wasn't rooted and then proceed to burn 80% batt down to 15 in an hour or so. I always do a full wipe SD included and couldn't figure it out. Any Thoughts?

Thats strange? Im going with bad flash. Sorry ive been trying to fix my truck all day not thinking very well right now.

Upvote 0
Muahahahahahahahaha haha

tumblr_m8yykrMiKB1r3tqll.jpg

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
I need an answer plz my zte warp is running smooth with this rom but my brightness keeps messing up and it will either stay dim or stay bright plz help

I noticed this too.... doesn't seem to happen as much the longer you run this rom tho. But it still happens. I just chalk it up as a minor glitch. Going into the setting itself and adjusting the brightness seems to work better than the quickpanel settings.

Upvote 0
i flash this rom but i dont have boot ani sound even i use that stock sound zip file still no sound. I go to root expl and find all the sounds but when i get to play them it says file no application was found capable of opening this type of file how can i fix???? oh yeah thanks now i have live wallpaper after that stock zip file

The bootsound is disabled. Why are you wanting to add one?
No audio files will play threw explorer because the music app in the rom cant be used from ineide it.
Im not exactly sure whay your wanting to do. Send me a PM and I'll try to come up with
a solution.

I need an answer plz my zte warp is running smooth with this rom but my brightness keeps messing up and it will either stay dim or stay bright plz help

I havnt had brightness issues (i almost always run brightness all the way down tho or close to)
Ok i need a bit more from you. Is this happening with brightness set to auto? Or iw it when using notification toggle to switch? Or something else?

Reactions: oscar112709
Upvote 0
Is there a zip with the alien theme only. I wondered if I switched to the blue theme I can switch back?? Thanks in advance!

I've never seen a Alien theme only. I would encourage you to do a nandroid backup b4 you flash the Blue theme. Then if you'd rather have the Alien, you could always just restore the backup! Or just reflash the AlienWarp rom! Hope this helps.

Reactions: Tigatron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones