• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Just as a novelty piece right now. here is cm10.1 warp

its not as far along as cm10.
however, sensors do work.

this isnt really a test build, more of a bragging rights build. or like... yay! i did it

DOWNLOAD CM10.1 FOR ZTE WARP

EDIT: GOT 3G WORKING

=============================
IF YOU CANT GET 3G WORKING
FLASH THIS BUILD.PROP FROM THE FLASHABLE ZIP HERE
BUILD.PROP CWM

=============================

Upvote 0
I just got the rom and so far I like it. The only problem I am having is with the wifi. Only some of what you said happens to me. I turn on wifi, it doesnt show up so i reboot. But it doesn't hang at authenticating. It shows my network with full signal. As soon as a click and put in my password, it goes to 'obtaining ip address' and it reduces my signal strength to one bar. Occasionally it will say 'authenticating' and show full signal strength, and for one quick second say "saved (and something else)", then it goes back to 'obtaining ip address' with low signal. Then eventually, it finally quits and says 'avoided poor internet connection' while showing a full signal strength. Can anyone help with this? I don't have this phone activated anymore so wifi is the only way I can connect it to the internet.

Also, I cant turn off auto brightness. When I click the check box to uncheck it, it just rechecks automatically. That's not the biggest deal though.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Upvote 0
I just got the rom and so far I like it. The only problem I am having is with the wifi. Only some of what you said happens to me. I turn on wifi, it doesnt show up so i reboot. But it doesn't hang at authenticating. It shows my network with full signal. As soon as a click and put in my password, it goes to 'obtaining ip address' and it reduces my signal strength to one bar. Occasionally it will say 'authenticating' and show full signal strength, and for one quick second say "saved (and something else)", then it goes back to 'obtaining ip address' with low signal. Then eventually, it finally quits and says 'avoided poor internet connection' while showing a full signal strength. Can anyone help with this? I don't have this phone activated anymore so wifi is the only way I can connect it to the internet.

Also, I cant turn off auto brightness. When I click the check box to uncheck it, it just rechecks automatically. That's not the biggest deal though.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

That's exactly the same problem I'm having. I have 2 routers to test it on and I am standing right in front of them when I try the connection, but no luck either! I've rebooted numerous times and still can't get it to work correctly.

Never played with the auto brightness. But have you toggled it off then rebooted?

Upvote 0
That's exactly the same problem I'm having. I have 2 routers to test it on and I am standing right in front of them when I try the connection, but no luck either! I've rebooted numerous times and still can't get it to work correctly.

I have the same problem even on GB roms if there is a password.
If I turn the password off on the router then I can connect.

Upvote 0
Attempting to build from your github. I figured since your work is most current and stable it would be a good way to learn my way around building kernels. One I have that down I might be able to help you with this project.

Build is the easy part. Its modifying / fixing things.

I'll teach ya to build kernels ...

Speaking of kernels... If you run linux.. I have a custom 3.9 kernel for pc i made for building android

Upvote 0
Build is the easy part. Its modifying / fixing things.

I'll teach ya to build kernels ...

Speaking of kernels... If you run linux.. I have a custom 3.9 kernel for pc i made for building android

Sweet I'd love to give it a run. I typically run debian, but am giving mint a shot since it seems to be what most are running now.

Upvote 0
Cinnamon and Mate are just UIs, and will likely run on any debian based distro. Debian is one of the oldest major Linux distros, and I think slackware is the only thing that has been around longer. Debian testing/unstable was forked by Ubuntu, and mint inturn forked Ubuntu and debian. There are literally hundreds of distributions in the debian family, and most if not all can run cinnamon and mate

Upvote 0
Ok. I got the wifi to connect using static settings. The wifi icon in the noticfication bar is empty though, as if theres no connection. I dont care about that, just saying. Anyway, does anyone know anything about the auto-brightness problem?? As soon as I tap to uncheck auto-brightness, it immediately rechecks it. There's nothing I can do about it. It's set so dim I can barely see it. =( Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Cinnamon and Mate are just UIs, and will likely run on any debian based distro. Debian is one of the oldest major Linux distros, and I think slackware is the only thing that has been around longer. Debian testing/unstable was forked by Ubuntu, and mint inturn forked Ubuntu and debian. There are literally hundreds of distributions in the debian family, and most if not all can run cinnamon and mate

yes i know but i was under the impression that mate was fedora/redhat...

Upvote 0
Ok. I got the wifi to connect using static settings. The wifi icon in the noticfication bar is empty though, as if theres no connection. I dont care about that, just saying. Anyway, does anyone know anything about the auto-brightness problem?? As soon as I tap to uncheck auto-brightness, it immediately rechecks it. There's nothing I can do about it. It's set so dim I can barely see it. =( Thanks in advance.

yes, its a setting i had in the overlay, will remove in the next build

Upvote 0
Hey thanks man. And I'm really loving this rom so far. Works great for all the regular shit I use it for. I do get a random freeze every now and again and have to take out the battery to reset it. But thats not too big a deal. Not complaining, just trying to provide you with feedback. Thanks for all your hard work. I'm one person who really appreciates it. =)

Reactions: sb43
Upvote 0
Been a lurker here for quite some time, but with all the hard work you've put into getting JB and CM10 working, I decided to make an account to thank you. And of course those who initially got recovery and root working on the Warp to begin with.

I do apologize however for being unable to being any new insight or bug help to the table, I've only experienced what's already been noted so far.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Received a functional warp from smartmanvartan today... Big thanks to him... Soon as I get my hands on a battery I'll be back in business... Dm seriously needs the help

I'm so sorry... I though you said you had two warps with broken screens... I assumed you had batteries... but I didn't have the battery for that Warp anyway though..

P.S. Did you like the wrapping job? :p.. that digitizer wasn't in danger of anything!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones