• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

The next cm10 will most definetly be more stable. I am running a pretty beta now. However. I cannot devote as much time as I have lately. Kinda been neglecting everything and everyone else and came within the skin of my teeth to losing everything this weekend. However. She doesn't want me to quit driving. So that's a plus. I've been doing roughly 18+ hrs a day of this. As the relationship plummeted further. I found myself going for 24 to 48+ hr spurts of deving. So gotta try to find some sort of balance

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
CM10 Milestone Canidate 6.

This build is alot more stable, less laggy.

Changes:
Major Ramdisk Update
Sdcard is now mounted under Storage/sdcard .. the way jb is meant to be
auto brightness is off by default..upon request
alot of other random changes.

Now running Alien 4 kernel for JB.

Wifi is not working in this test because the kernel version isnt right. not a big deal. this is only a test..

also the time is wrong... its a known jb bug. but you can manually set it

let me know about yout experiences.

DOWNLOADs

Download MC6 Test Here

My dropbox links are temporarily suspended

Upvote 0
Well seeing as nobody has posted about trying this new RC yet and I had some free time I gave it a go.

I can say without a doubt this is the most stable version yet. I played with it for almost an hour with only 1 lockup and minimal lag compared to previous versions. This version also installed much faster as well.

Good job on this I look forward to what this will become.

Upvote 0
And Annother Test

CM10 Milestone Canidate 6.2, Revised MC6 Test

Fixed broken Usb Mass Storage from migration to Jellybean Storage layout.
Added Power Profile
Added Apn fixes
Added Eri
Added tethering strings into framework
Fixed Wifi from previous build
Wifi now seems to come up in first boot and stay on.. "no reboot"
dhcp still messed up
Ftxed the time bug

Updated kernel for FUSE Support

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD MCT6.2 HERE

Upvote 0
And Annother Test

CM10 Milestone Canidate 6.2, Revised MC6 Test

Fixed broken Usb Mass Storage from migration to Jellybean Storage layout.
Added Power Profile
Added Apn fixes
Added Eri
Added tethering strings into framework
Fixed Wifi from previous build
Wifi now seems to come up in first boot and stay on.. "no reboot"
dhcp still messed up
Ftxed the time buildup

Updated kernel for FUSE Support

Plz try also increase signal strenth bcz i use other rom but this rom less signal then other rom
I like this rom good work i try 6 build is better then other version now i try that one
Camera is still missing in ur build

Upvote 0
this is really great especially with the kernel. just wanted to point out I'm still having the time bug issue and unable to make any changes stick either with the time zone or actual time itself. the actual time will change and then three seconds later it will return to the original time regardless if auto time and time zone are checked or not. thank you.

Upvote 0
I found that after you toggle something on, and it doesn't actually apply, just restart. Then it will be applied. I had to do this when making changes to the notification bar and a few other things. So if, for example, you go to the menu and try to enable the am/pm thing for the clock in the notification bar, but it won't stay checked, just check it once, back out of the menu and restart. It should be checked and working when it comes back on. I haven't tried the new test. I will shortly though. Thanks for your continued hard work.

Upvote 0
Just started running RC 6.2. Significantly more stable, very good work again.

A few things I'm noticing:

Each build seems to have trouble installing from the Play Store initially, but seems to be resolved after a few reboots. I'm still uncertain as to whether this is coincidence on my part, or sonething else.

I did not experience the Wi-Fi setting related lockup, regardless of whether I toggle from the notification bar or from within settings, I can view networks in range, and modify settings, all appears to work as normal.

I didn't do anything during install save for flashing and wiping my Dalvik/Cache. Also using Tigatron's Gapps with fine stability at the moment.

I'll keep testing, hope any of this is helpful, and thanks for the hard work.

Upvote 0
Only problem I found so far is the time.

Using the provided launcher (Trebuchet) the time in the top right is correct for my timezone but any clock app I tried it is off , they all show GMT.

So if it was 08:00 for me they would show 12:00 while the top right time was 08:00

Tried playing with the Automatic timezone setting between reboots but nogo.

Also can not manually set the offset using the Select Timezone

And just one more is it seems to eat the battery a lot faster and charges slower but that could just be me being too picky.

Edited to add --> But overall I'd give it 9.9 stars out of 10.

Upvote 0
Only problem I found so far is the time.

Using the provided launcher (Trebuchet) the time in the top right is correct for my timezone but any clock app I tried it is off , they all show GMT.

So if it was 08:00 for me they would show 12:00 while the top right time was 08:00

Tried playing with the Automatic timezone setting between reboots but nogo.

Also can not manually set the offset using the Select Timezone

And just one more is it seems to eat the battery a lot faster and charges slower but that could just be me being too picky.

Edited to add --> But overall I'd give it 9.9 stars out of 10.

this is because of a setting in the overlay, still needs to be refined

Reactions: MellonHed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones