• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

he linker does not know where the CreatePen function is. You need to provide it that information. This is done by pointing it to one or more .lib files, which the linker can then read and find the relevant information. In this case, this information lies in a file called gdi32.lib. How to do it with cygwin/netbeans, I have no idea.

Google search, help any?

Upvote 0
DOWNLOAD: Download M7 08262013 Nightly

GRAPHICS / LOCKUPS:

Seem to fixed about 97% of the lockups now :)
cause: we are using legacy adreno libs. (At least the proprietary parts)

solutions: Add [HIGH]COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DUSES_LEGACY_GRAPHICS
BOARD_USES_LEGACY_GRAPHICS := true[/HIGH]
to BoardConfig.mk

Turns out this is a compile flag in the display hal for 2.6.35 kernels...
whadduya know.. we happen to use a 2.6.35 kernel.

AUDIO:
fixed libaudio, audio routing again.
dont know how it got messed up. but it works now.
can make calls and mic works when not on speakerphone

WiFi:
i took the old load_libra executiable from cm7, and updated it to jellybean
MAC address is now read from nv
backported wpa_supplicant_8 from cm10.1
enabled cfg80211 in kernel
modified ramdisk for service wpa_supplicant

well.. it seems to work a bit better.. still doesnt want to come up on first boot. but iam not having it shut off at reboot anymore.
dhcp still is being a pain in the ass, so for now. just use static ip. that works great.
this dhcp thing is driving me crazy
but all in all. the rom is really comming together.

so far.. much improved.
may even be ready to BETA status the rom

Upvote 0
I had gamed on previous builds just fine

So I've been using it since last night and I can not make it work properly, everything takes a while to load if not force closes, I have multiple reboots and lock ups, WiFi is the same, but the clock issue seemed to be solved, after the network update.

Not complaining, just reporting to see if it's my phone or the rom overall, this is a great job and effort! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
So I've been using it since last night and I can not make it work properly, everything takes a while to load if not force closes, I have multiple reboots and lock ups, WiFi is the same, but the clock issue seemed to be solved, after the network update.

Not complaining, just reporting to see if it's my phone or the rom overall, this is a great job and effort! Thank you so much!

Ive been running it about the same amount of time, only had one lock up so far.
Seems to be the best build yet, smooth, pretty stable, I had to reboot a few times to get some settings to stick but overall, I havent had any problems yet.

I just removed the clock, didnt know about a network update, I did not flash gapps either.
Not yet anyway. Still playin around with it for now,

Reactions: oscarsama
Upvote 0
Ive been running it about the same amount of time, only had one lock up so far.
Seems to be the best build yet, smooth, pretty stable, I had to reboot a few times to get some settings to stick but overall, I havent had any problems yet.

I just removed the clock, didnt know about a network update, I did not flash gapps either.
Not yet anyway. Still playin around with it for now,

Yeah, when the network updated it's status the clock got the right time.

I guess mine was a gapps issue, I'll try again later without flashing it. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Yeah, when the network updated it's status the clock got the right time.

I guess mine was a gapps issue, I'll try again later without flashing it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, re-flash the rom, then just let it kinda stabilize for a day or two, reboot a few times charge the battery etc. Seems to be very stable for me.
I will flash gapps later on tonight. Umm, How did you or the network update? I have the clock removed from the status bar and the home screen for now, but would really like it back up their. And I have my battery icon changed to a circle with the stats inside it, Haptic feedback turned off, Kernel is jacked up and set to SmartassV2/Sio.

Upvote 0
Yeah, re-flash the rom, then just let it kinda stabilize for a day or two, reboot a few times charge the battery etc. Seems to be very stable for me.
I will flash gapps later on tonight. Umm, How did you or the network update? I have the clock removed from the status bar and the home screen for now, but would really like it back up their. And I have my battery icon changed to a circle with the stats inside it, Haptic feedback turned off, Kernel is jacked up and set to SmartassV2/Sio.

I turned the automatic date and time off and reboot, then turn them on and reboot and always at the start has the wrong hour but after a few seconds along with the signal bar the clock updates to the correct hour.

Also I had GPS and Wi-Fi locations on.

Upvote 0
Definetly a gapps issue. i do not understand how or why. everything will run really nice. until you install gapps. once you do that.. all hell breaks loose. and ive had this on a few phones. not just the warp

I actually dont need the full gapps package, just the play store and gmail, need to sync my contacts and redownload a fer apps. Is this possible? The Rom is really super stable for me right now. Still only had the one lockup yesterday.

I turned the automatic date and time off and reboot, then turn them on and reboot and always at the start has the wrong hour but after a few seconds along with the signal bar the clock updates to the correct hour.

Also I had GPS and Wi-Fi locations on.

Awesome!! I am gonna put the clock back in the status bar and give that a try.
Thank you!! Really hate to give up Jellybean again for my nandroid this time,
I can deal without the camera for now.

Reactions: oscarsama
Upvote 0
Been running the latest for about a day now, overall much smoother. I've only had to battery pull once which in and of itself is a massive improvement.

The only issue's I'm seeing are what we already know about, i.e. settings not always sticking, wifi not behaving(I have NOT setup static IP yet tho)

Also, after reading LilBit's post I kinda have to agree, I think if we can just get the play store pulled from gapps that may help with some of the weird stuff gapps seems to be screwing up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones