• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [THEME] Touch of Ice Cream Jelly W/ Optional Emoticon Packs

Should this theme go for a stock JB, stock ICS, mix of ICS/JB, or an overloaded JB look?

• Total voters
I will no longer be updating this theme, partly due to my health, but also because this theme has reached that point where theres not much more to add to it. If anyone would like to port this to other roms, by all means do so, as long as proper credit is given. If anyone needs help while porting I'm more than willing to try and help out. Sorry guys, when my health can recover I'll try and see where I can make changes and if I can port to other roms myself as well. Currently I've only had issues porting to n00b (just a heads up), so be careful when doing so if you plan on it.
Good luck! :)

Reactions: xman95 and LilBit
Upvote 0
I will no longer be updating this theme, partly due to my health, but also because this theme has reached that point where theres not much more to add to it. If anyone would like to port this to other roms, by all means do so, as long as proper credit is given. If anyone needs help while porting I'm more than willing to try and help out. Sorry guys, when my health can recover I'll try and see where I can make changes and if I can port to other roms myself as well. Currently I've only had issues porting to n00b (just a heads up), so be careful when doing so if you plan on it.
Good luck! :)

You did a fantastic job on it. :D It can stand on it's own easily now:)

Reactions: Skinnyjeans21
Upvote 0
:D everything looks good, but the phone dialer is gonna need much more work before I decide to release this theme. I only want to release one initial and final version because even though I have tons of space on Copy (WAAAAAAAY more than dropbox) I don't wanna fill it up too much. I may decide to make a release tonight or wait until this phone dialer is totally Ice Cream Jellied

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
screenshot-1369353362784_zps2508f676.png

Sneak peek at what's coming...

Upvote 0
*KICK*

New Update! TOICJ for BLVCKHVLO's ROM is here!
Features everything from the CTmod version, the JB themed notifications panel (thanks for implementing that BLVCKHVLO!!) and the CTmod ICS/JB themed music player, uninstall via root browser if you don't want it. I put it in there because the Google Play Music app glitches too much. It started playing "Skeleton Christ" by Slayer in the middle of my U.S. History final exam, gladly volume was very low so I was able to turn it off without getting caught.
Anyways, Check out the "Downloads" section in the OP :D
Lememe know what you guys think!

Upvote 0
*KICK*

New Update! TOICJ for BLVCKHVLO's ROM is here!
Features everything from the CTmod version, the JB themed notifications panel (thanks for implementing that BLVCKHVLO!!) and the CTmod ICS/JB themed music player, uninstall via root browser if you don't want it. I put it in there because the Google Play Music app glitches too much. It started playing "Skeleton Christ" by Slayer in the middle of my U.S. History final exam, gladly volume was very low so I was able to turn it off without getting caught.
Anyways, Check out the "Downloads" section in the OP :D
Lememe know what you guys think!

Sorry I'm a bit tired and not sure if I'm processing this right, is this update for CTmod as well or Just BLVCKHVLO's ROM?

Upvote 0
Sorry I'm a bit tired and not sure if I'm processing this right, is this update for CTmod as well or Just BLVCKHVLO's ROM?

blvckhvlo :)

No, this isn't an update for CTmod, this is a full version for Halo ROM by BLVCKHVLO. CTmod's version has already reached its final stage, there will no longer be updates as I don't see it to be necessary. The BLVCKHVLO version won't be updated ever, as it was based off the final CTmod version.

Well, there might be one little change I'd like to make, but not today. Sorry for the late reply on all this, been trying to relax to Iron Man 3 :) great movie :D
So yeah, no more updates, ever, most definitely for CTmod, highly probable for BLVCKHVLO's rom.

Reactions: Slaiyen
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones