• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [THEME] Touch of Ice Cream Jelly W/ Optional Emoticon Packs

Should this theme go for a stock JB, stock ICS, mix of ICS/JB, or an overloaded JB look?

• Total voters
Not just us, got tons of bad reviews everywhere for it. And sometimes it doesn't even read the music on the SD card unless you connect your Google account. I put in the themes music player from ctmod to get around that.

Yeah that music player fcs on me when I select an artist. I just did an install from wipe and manually added apps from the play store and the whole nine yards.

I actually have a Google music account or 3. I'm going to find a suitable alternative for my next rom update in the next week or two.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
CTMod started doing the same thing to me at the very end, right before I started using another rom.
Even during a regular reboot it started taking forever to boot up. I actually switched roms because of the wi-fi hotspot being added in to the other B10 based roms. But, I was having a similar problem with CTMod and skinny's theme on it. I doubt I will ever actually go back to it or noob for that matter, we have better rom's now.

Upvote 0
That's weird.... I think you may wanna use the super wipe tool and then flash ct 3.80 final again. Did you flash the correct version of my theme? There's one for halo, there's one that's for ct that includes BLVCKHVLOs mods with my theme implemented, and then the one for ct alone. If you're flashing the right one you shouldn't have any problems.

Upvote 0
That's weird.... I think you may wanna use the super wipe tool and then flash ct 3.80 final again. Did you flash the correct version of my theme? There's one for halo, there's one that's for ct that includes BLVCKHVLOs mods with my theme implemented, and then the one for ct alone. If you're flashing the right one you shouldn't have any problems.

When this happens to me, I do a double super wipe, a double factory data reset, and clear both caches twice. :)Stuff just gets left behind after flashing lots of roms and themes.:)

Reactions: dewayne22
Upvote 0

Cool beans.. I guess I needed the wipe better.. no more skid marks here. Thanks peps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones