• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buyer Incentives and Promotions

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
I just received a text from my provider (Verizon) informing me that I can receive a $700 discount on the purchase of a S22 with the trade in of a qualifying device with a 5G Unlimited plan. It goes on to say that it is a limited time offer and the trade in credit is to be applied over a 36 month financed commitment. I always buy outright so it is not attractive to me. It might be to another Verizon customer so I'm passing it along.

Please post your hot deal buyer incentives here.

Reactions: ocnbrze
We had reserved one for the Darling Bride last month, and apparently that gives her $200 in credits that she can use in 90 days from delivery. She can get the 45W charger, case, whatever she wants... and she has time to change her mind ten times. Once she purchased it, she received a link she can share to give friends 5% off their purchase. I have it hidden below, since she considers all her AF peeps friends...

Upvote 0
I just received a text from my provider (Verizon) informing me that I can receive a $700 discount on the purchase of a S22 with the trade in of a qualifying device with a 5G Unlimited plan. It goes on to say that it is a limited time offer and the trade in credit is to be applied over a 36 month financed commitment. I always buy outright so it is not attractive to me. It might be to another Verizon customer so I'm passing it along.

Please post your hot deal buyer incentives here.

Ya, the version promo is an outright scam IMO. No incentive if you want to buy out right, though you do get liek 450 for your S21 Ultra trade-in.

Upvote 0
Sammy annoyed me when I looked to trade in my OnePlus 8T, and they don't take One+ trades! Best I think I could get is $400 with T-mobile. Could get twice that if I were on their Magenta Max plan but it's horribly obvious that they would screw you over time with that plan. I like my grandfathered plan which is even cheaper than their 55+ plan.

Sitting tight I guess until demand is satisfied and they add more incentives.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones