• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar doesn't load all events from Google Calendar

Calendar only loads some events from Google Calendar. Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know a cure?

I was having the same problem and just tried the following and it worked:

Go to "Settings"
then "Google Synchronization"
turn off your "Auto-sync"
then you will need to manually sync "Gmail", "Calendar" and "Contacts"
once you do this, it should have loaded all of your information and you can turn your "Auto-sync" back on!

Good Luck!

Reactions: inannian
Upvote 0
Hi,
I have just bought a IdeosU8150-D and I am having trouble with the calendar. Problem: I try to add events or tasks to calendar then it comes up with a warning saying the is no calendars. So i go to calendar>options>mycalendars and there is no calendars in there. I try to add one and it is unable to. Then I add one in gmail and sync with phone and it still doesnt show up. I tried installing Jorte and that is useless. My mate's phone just clicks options on the mycalendars and adds new. There should be a automatic phone calendar but there isnt.
What do I do to fix this.
Do you recommend taking it back to shop to fix the problem? I think there is a problem in the programming of the calendar. Can I reinstall that original android calendar.
Thanks

Upvote 0
I was having the same problem and just tried the following and it worked:

Go to "Settings"
then "Google Synchronization"
turn off your "Auto-sync"
then you will need to manually sync "Gmail", "Calendar" and "Contacts"
once you do this, it should have loaded all of your information and you can turn your "Auto-sync" back on!

Good Luck!

It was easy and seems to be completely effective. Thank you so much for the advice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones