• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar widget Problem

My calendar widget will not update to the current date. Right now it is showing that today is yesterday (which is when i placed the widget on my desktop). When I open the widget, the calendar shows the correct date, but on my desktop it doesn't.

Are you using Launcher Pro or something like it? The important thing is that the calendar syncs fine. If it does, you're good. The issue is that the widget syncs with the calendar on a set schedule which you may or may not have control over.

If you're using LP, then there's a little "sync" circle on the bottom of the widget. Hit that, let it sync and you should be up to date.

Bottom line: The widget is NOT the calendar app. It needs to sync with it. Updating is not done at the time of the calendar change, necessarily.

Steven

PS: moving this to support for ya. Hope this answers your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones