• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera doesn't work after lcd replaced

rupu89

Lurker
Jul 24, 2021
I replaced lcd with frame and I replaced old original camera, but still didn't work. If I clean the the cache memory and clean all setting from app>camera>storage>clean cache, then the all backs camera works. but when I switch front camera then it hang and still on blurry back camera. and then I open again camera app, only black display appear. and clean cache work back camera again.

Yes, I did it by myself and I think everything was perfect installed. I just ordered s20+ and screen, fingerprint are working perfectly except camera. My all back camera work perfectly. But in messenger or WhatsApp or apps, I cant used camera and error shows, camera is using in another app.

Upvote 0
Yes, I did it by myself and I think everything was perfect installed. I just ordered s20+ and screen, fingerprint are working perfectly except camera. My all back camera work perfectly. But in messenger or WhatsApp or apps, I cant used camera and error shows, camera is using in another app.

Check the flexible print connections aren't damaged, and are secure? But it does sound very much like a hardware problem with the replacement part.

Reactions: rupu89
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones