• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Recieve MMS!!!!

So my phone will send things like picture messaging, but it won't recieve any! My phone is on Bell (Canada), and I've read on these forums that I need to have diffent APN settings then the default... at least for different carries, and I was wondering if that is my problem.. if so, can you help me?

So my phone will send things like picture messaging, but it won't recieve any! My phone is on Bell (Canada), and I've read on these forums that I need to have diffent APN settings then the default... at least for different carries, and I was wondering if that is my problem.. if so, can you help me?

I know it is a pain but try a factory reset. If that doesn't work call T-Mobile or I guess Bell and have them do a Master reset. Do you get 3g? I would only do all of these things AFTER you pull the battery and leave it out for at least a minute.

After you power back up if it doesn't work start with the factory reset and then the master if the factory doesn't work. After all of that the next step is return or warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones