• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Cute

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1452671192937.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452671192937.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0
The house is so silent now... So... This is Mr. X and Maisie. They have no home, and since we have a sad empty house, they will be living with us from tomorrow on. The cats we lost recently will always be in our hearts; that heart of ours is large enough for more family though.
These two are having very different characters, inside and out.
Mr. X is 8 months and has a little white spot on the side, the rest is all black. Mister has a bit of x-legs because he previously broke his pelvis.
Maisie (as my grandfather called mini-me) is slightly older than one year. Fluffy with beautiful green eyes.

Attachments

• 1454604121353.jpg
    1454604121353.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 1454604131271.jpg
    1454604131271.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Glad you're moving forward with this. And always wonderful news to hear that 2 more kitties have a forever home. I will tell you, as hard as it is to lose a pet, I always reassure myself and try to feel better in the knowledge that for however long we shared this life I did my best to make sure theirs was safe, happy and fun.

Hope you have fun with your new additions.
;)

Upvote 0
Thanks :) Mister is having a good time, eating, sleeping, following us, even cuddling. She on the other hand is shy, taking stand under the couch. She's the Invisible Monster under the Couch. We shove bowls with food and milk under it. We can hear some eating noise (and a burb), but that's it. She definitely wants contact, purring now and then, but she needs time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I've never had a cat for a roomie. There were plenty of wild cats around when I was growing up but they took care of themselves and had little to nothing to do with us kids. As an adult, I found my children were allergic to them so we shied away from taking one in. It sounds like there is a period of adjustment when adopting a cat. That time of adjustment for taking on a dog is attempting to potty train the critter.:thinking: Good luck with your new family and I hope everyone melts together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones