• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [rooted user] benchmark and quadrant scores

tomatoxflames

Oct 26, 2011
I got 7304 on Benchmark and 3957 for Quadrant the other day. Apparently 7304 on benchmark is pretty good, #6 according to the ranking screen. What are your scores?

20120506215448.jpg

20120506215430.jpg

By tomatoxflames at 2012-05-08

I find it pretty funny how the evo 3d scores so low on the 2d graphics portion of benchmark and quadrant, but scores between 5 and 10 times higher on the 3d portion. That device plays movies and videos great regularly (which of course are in 2d) with pretty high quality too. Maybe it has to do with the overall resolution of the screen (which is 940x1280... I think) which scores comparitively low compared to other phones with better display resolutions, like super AMOLED and screens that support 1080p video. Just a thought..

Upvote 0
I find it pretty funny how the evo 3d scores so low on the 2d graphics portion of benchmark and quadrant, but scores between 5 and 10 times higher on the 3d portion. That device plays movies and videos great regularly (which of course are in 2d) with pretty high quality too. Maybe it has to do with the overall resolution of the screen (which is 940x1280... I think) which scores comparitively low compared to other phones with better display resolutions, like super AMOLED and screens that support 1080p video. Just a thought..

I still think the 3D is a top notch phone and haven't really had any reason to complain.....except the battery life (doing better now that it's rooted). I think the screen is pretty darn good. Definitely better than my Hero, but then again when I took my screen protector off my Hero the screen looked 100 times better, lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones