• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Evil Sinister Crazy Troglodyte Stinky Says:

Hmmmmm what if I started a new thread in the section "chat with staff on AF" and in the thread title I decide to call it:

"GUYS GUYS This is REALLY important you need to read this!!!!"

And then the only thing in the thread whole thread is a "hide button" in there but I fill the hide button with BAZILLIONS upon BAZILLIONS of links to bazillions of lovely little viruses to INFEST their computers like a horrible little criminal!?! :):):):):)

AND THEN MAYBE.... would this give me about a good solid couple of hours of free time to start swearing... insulting and HARASSING all the good loving members of AF because I am secretly extremely jealous and cannot control myself because I am scum??? :D:D:D

That should give me a really freaking HUGE window (time period) to be FREE and unleash the inner troglodyte with in me because all (hopefully all at least! :)) the mods will be down and reinstalling their OS from my insane totally immoral and unethical attack on innocent people that have done nothing but be nice to me!

Hehehehee!

:D

>:)

Mwhahahahaa!!

Mwhahahaaaa!

So YES! :)

Let me go and "chat" with the staff dudes! :D

HIGH HO!

It is off to work I must go!

xD

Upvote 0
Wow, the above is really stinky stinky :evil: You're a mean one Mr. Stinky.

It's a facade. ;)

Believe me, Stinky Stinky is a
cute-kitten-playing.jpg
at heart.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones