• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cheesiest movie ever made.

A friend talked me into getting "Cabin Fever 2" for a movie night. Defying all laws of reason, it both sucked and blew. And not in a good way. :mad:

How about "Days of Darkness"? This movie is so, so bad. But the zombie poke in the crotch with a stick, causing it's penis to fall off, and then wrapping it up in a hankie and pocketing it (and no, I'm not joking...) scene maybe, just maybe is funny (and baffling) enough to save it.

Upvote 0
Oh I have to throw 'Hudson Hawk' in this list.

I was a huge Bruce Willis fan when that came out. I had no idea what the movie was. Then just as I sat down to watch it, the very first scene degraded into a bunch of singing and dancing... "This is a musical"???

That was the first and only movie I've ever turned off 5 minutes into it with absolutely no interest in seeing any more of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones