• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Corny Jokes..lets share

two buddies went hunting, while in the woods one of them suddenly grabbed his chest keeled over and was lying on the ground.His friend ran over to him and called 911 when the operator answered he said" omg I think my friend is dead what do I do?" she said.."ok calm down first we have to make sure he is really dead." he said "ok hold on.."
a shot gun blast rings out and then he comes back and says.."OK .. now what?":)

Upvote 0
This guy was walking along the road pulling a piece of sting. Another guy asked 'why are you pulling that piece of string'? The first guy replies 'have you ever tried pushing it?

Another guy walking along with a dog who was wearing brown boots. A lady passing by asked 'why is your dog wearing brown boots?' The answer came back ..... ' his black ones are being mended'

Alex

Upvote 0
It's an anti-joke, nearly a half-century old, it just won't die. There's nothing to get.

I got that it wasn't meant to make sense, but I was really responding to the explanation that he asked for the salt instead of soap, as if that clarified the joke, whereas the real confusion was in the unrelated punchline.

It's surrealist in nature, with the juxtaposition of unrelated irrelevant elements.

Anyway...

What's brown and sticky? ........................................................ a stick.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones