• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Counting down...

Triska

Jun 5, 2010
Hi! I currently have a Dare and am counting the days until my contract is up in August so I can upgrade to an Incredible. For now, I'm trying to be content with playing with dh's Moto Droid and checking out all the cool things I can do with it on here!

This place is addicting! I've been reseaching for the last few hours and all of my questions have been answered, although I've had to do quite a bit of digging for some.

I was a bit peeved that dh didn't do the BOGO Droid that would've given me an early upgrade for $20 and opted to get the free netbook instead (and the super expensive mobile broadband contract which I'm trying to convince him to get out of). Now that I've had some time to do the comparisons, I'm going to stick with the Incredible. To me, there's no comparison!

Hurry up August!!!! And may the price go down!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones