• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Create a sport application such as the Barclays Football

Xydromax

Lurker
Jun 29, 2015
Hi guys, ive been wondering how to make a sport app such as the Barclays Football or the Epl football app which consist of tables.

Heres the app [ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.barclays.premierleague&hl=en_GB ]

Im a new developer currently trying to improve my skills, im familiar with jquery mobile framework, and json integration. (Im planning to use jquery mobile framework for this app)

But this might seems like a complicated app to be created as it is not as sample as using jquery framework and json only.

Can you guys give your opinion which area should i focus on, which framework are the best to create this kind of app and maybe suggest where can i get the sources or tutorial from?

Thanks. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones