• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom rom-which would be best for me ?

Right back from work and gonna give it a go in a minute or two..Just backing up my memory card first :)
Do I place the rom .zip file on the memory card then run it through the clockwork mod boot loader ? If so, do I put it on the default sdcard-does it then come up as an option to run it (as install update.zip currently does?)...Do I clear the caches using the bootloader too ? Thanks

Upvote 0
Quick question lecter, im on 1.8f of this rom, did you need to align your sd card before updating to 1.8h.

p.s My card was formatted using gparted before installing this rom

Cheers
Nope, just flashed it on top.

I'm facing battery problem in my Desire (T-Mobile UK). I want to install a custom ROM to solve this problem. I don't want to lose HTC Scene UI. Also need extra space to install more app. :)
Considering Scene, optimized battery life usages and Apps2SD which ROM would be best for me?

Mine! ;)

Reactions: lorrebreaker
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones