• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom ROM?

Can some one help me with this
Code:
(bootloader) command list
(bootloader) get_identifier_token
(bootloader) keytest
(bootloader) heap
(bootloader) boot
(bootloader) reset
(bootloader) powerdown
(bootloader) rebootRUU
(bootloader) heap_test
(bootloader) lock
(bootloader) rtask
(bootloader) task
(bootloader) enableqxdm
(bootloader) gencheckpt
(bootloader) list_partition_emmc
(bootloader) load_emmc
(bootloader) check_emmc
(bootloader) check_emmc_mid
(bootloader) read_emmc
(bootloader) get_wp_info_emmc
(bootloader) send_wp_info_emmc
(bootloader) get_ext_csd_emmc
(bootloader) get_sector_info_emmc
OKAY [  0.027s]
finished. total time: 0.028s

Code:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 2.00.0029
version-baseband: 26.14.04.28_M
version-cpld: None
version-microp: 0438
version-main: 3.13.0.0
product: ace
platform: HBOOT-7230
modelid: PD9810000
cidnum: VODAP203
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4087mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: fcef1579
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0
region-id: 0

I can not find the right RUU to restore my HTC Desire HD :(
I can not swith to Super CID, it said command error when i trie to write the new ID.
I have relocker the bootloader
Please help me

Upvote 0
is your phone working or are you trying to rescue it back to a working device? if its still working,id suggest getting s-off,so you can flash the eng bootloader and change your CID. at that point you can wichever ruu that you wish and always be able to re-root it if you want to at some point.

being s-off and superCID makes your life substantially easier,IMO,and offers greater oportunity for reviving soft-bricked devices if that should ever happen.

having said all that,i dont see any vodaphone specific RUUs in footballs folder. was your phone actually vodaphon branded? the following ruu matches your baseband:
http://shipped-roms.com/download.ph...60.29_26.14.04.28_M_release_227499_signed.exe

let me crack it open real quick and verify that it has the .29 hboot.

more ace ruus:
Shipped ROMs
and
FileFactory Folder View - Ace

edit:
it does NOT contain the .29 hboot,its still .27,so you must have something slightly different. your main version should still let it flash,if it passes the cid check and hboot does not realize its downgrading.

you may be on a recent update that has not had ruus trickle into the folders yet. :(

Reactions: D-U-R-X
Upvote 0
I have relocker the bootloader
Please help me

i just noticed this bit. i assume you are htcdev unlocked,not some other for of root? if you are stuck in bootloader with a security warning you can get back to a working phone by simply re-unlocking. you can use your original unlock_code.bin. just make sure its still in your adb/fastboot folder and:
fastboot flash unlocktoken unlock_code.bin

and you should be back in business. you can then re-install a recovery,reflash a rom,or restore a backup if you need to.(flashing and restoring is easier if you launch recovery from fastboot with the fastboot boot recoveryname.img command)

hope that helps :)

Reactions: D-U-R-X
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones