• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 10.1 [Unofficial]

On CM 10.1.

Comments so far. Setup took a long time to initialize. Touch screen is unresponsive at this time, so just be patient.

Google voice search Force Closes. Others at XDA have reported the same issue.

Edit: My bad. Update Google Search on Google Play and FC Fixed!

Battery history does not seem to report awake and screen on time accurately.

That is all for now.

Upvote 0
On CM 10.1.

Comments so far. Setup took a long time to initialize. Touch screen is unresponsive at this time, so just be patient.

Google voice search Force Closes. Others at XDA have reported the same issue.

Edit: My bad. Update Google Search on Google Play and FC Fixed!

Battery history does not seem to report awake and screen on time accurately.

That is all for now.

and i cant manual select network...every time hits error...i'm on tele2 and signal is very wick, so i use t mobile signal and for that i need to select network..but it's not working..
now back to cfx..

and no OTA

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0
Installed this now and just setting up. Couldn't work out how to turn USB Debugging on... quick search gave me the answer and thought I'd share (for anyone else interested).

"Menu=>Settings=>About phone" and tap "Build number" repeatedly, until you are given developer status... that then opens up the option (a couple up from "About phone") :D

Upvote 0
The Chrome browser still does not work well on this ROM. But the only DHD ROM where I find that the Chrome Browser works up to Galaxy Nexus standards is aospX.

But weighing between the Chrome browser and all of the JB improvements..., well this will replace aospX in my two ROM rotation. Blackout ICS for when I miss Sense. JB-JOP40D when I get bored of Sense.

Reactions: Mehta23
Upvote 0
Well, its a CM ROM... so anybody can port it with permission.

Almost forgot, obligatory screen shot (I need ideas).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-07-14-14-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-07-14-14-31.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones