• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

Leave a note and tell them to stash it somewhere

that is what she said

Eh, it's just a gut feeling they're coming, I have no shipping notice. No 611. No nothin'. I'm just really anxious. Mainly cuz it's an awesome little machine and I'm sick of staring over my friend's shoulders looking at their shiny EVOs :p But also my Blackberry is beginning to die hardcore. It crashes literally *every* day. It drops txt messages.

Patience sucks. ;)

Upvote 0
Eh, it's just a gut feeling they're coming, I have no shipping notice. No 611. No nothin'. I'm just really anxious. Mainly cuz it's an awesome little machine and I'm sick of staring over my friend's shoulders looking at their shiny EVOs :p But also my Blackberry is beginning to die hardcore. It crashes literally *every* day. It drops txt messages.

Patience sucks. ;)

Confucius say,
"Patience" is a naked woman lying down with her legs apart under a banana tree

Upvote 0
what about this news,
"shipments have been delayed"
fail-owned-overnight-shipping-fail.jpg

Upvote 0
After a full night charging I went to my office and activated my new Incredible. Of course it failed and I had to go to a Verizon store. Took them ~45 minutes to get the darn thing activated :mad: But it's all good now. Nice phone...

be very careful, that is how all my trouble started, phone would not activate and store had trouble doing it. Then it all went down hill.

Upvote 0
7/5 order shipped today, arriving Monday 7/2
Code:
6 :)

did you order online or instore?

clearly online orders are getting preference, very few in store orders are going out as early as the online orders and most are not even getting notifications.

i re-ordered instore after getting it early online, oh well.

Verizon shouldnt play favorites, its not right for those of us who had to return something through the stupid store.

Upvote 0
did you order online or instore?

clearly online orders are getting preference, very few in store orders are going out as early as the online orders and most are not even getting notifications.

i re-ordered instore after getting it early online, oh well.

Verizon shouldnt play favorites, its not right for those of us who had to return something through the stupid store.

I ordered online... they told me yesterday the phone wasn't shipping until the end of next week, so I think there's a good chance your phone will ship too-- hang in there!

Is anyone else kind of afraid that they won't be able to figure out how to use this phone when it does finally arrive? I might have to wait until Wednesday to activate it, just because I have that day off and probably need a whole day to even START to figure this phone out... :p

Upvote 0
Consider yourself thanked. ;)

I wonder if it's necessarily an intentional thing that in store orders aren't getting the tender loving care that online orders are. If it was going into the same system, you'd think they'd just fall into the same queue. Maybe in stores are processed differently by their system?

Think it is mostly a coincidence. You see a difference in shipping, i believe, because of your region. Of course i am only guessing but still.

Upvote 0
Actually I was not really offended. I laughed too when I saw it. I should really watch how I use my words when posting on a forum where the majority of people posting are men. :eek:

Sorry about that I was joking and meant no harm, on another note I called CS around 11am EDT to inquire about my 6/27 order and was told that it was still on track for a 7/28 ship date :eek:

The other day the CS rep I spoke with told me it was on schedule for 7/26. This rep said that there was some kind of snafu on orders placed 6/27 and 6/28. I am getting the $25 dollar gift card though (BFD) I want my Damn Phone already !!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones