• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleting emails !

I agree this is very aggravating. Unless I'm crazy on other android phones I've used if you pressed the menu button in the trash folder there was a "select all button". If I have 10, 20 or 30 emails in there you have to go in there and select each one for deletion. This is just silly. Every email client in the world has an "empty trash" or "select all" option...except the Galaxy SII apparently...

Upvote 0
If you're using the stock Mail app, I recommend getting rid of it and getting K-9 Mail. It's a lot better than that stock app, by a long shot. And it does have a Select All feature. Also, I just found out that if you swipe across a message, it will put a check mark next to it, then you can tap on any other message to do the same thing and delete multiple messages at one time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones