• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting pics from a Digix Tab-730

dglowicki

Lurker
Jul 22, 2013
I just received a Digix Tab-730 for my birthday and found out I do not understand how to delete pictures I have taken with it. The only way I have found is to delete the file and if I take multiple pictures, how do I delete one or two without deleting them all? Please help.

Thanks.

I just received a Digix Tab-730 for my birthday and found out I do not understand how to delete pictures I have taken with it. The only way I have found is to delete the file and if I take multiple pictures, how do I delete one or two without deleting them all? Please help.

Thanks.
I dont have your specific device but in general if your using the gallery app you can tap and hold one pic and then a delete menu will pop up.

just make sure only one pic is highlighted.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones