• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid dna cases & Screenguard

I'm using the rubber skin from my LG Spectrum Ballistic case, but installed upside down so the USB port is reachable. It's ok for calls right now until I can decide on what to get. The ballistic case was always a bit to thick for my liking but protected well. I guess I need to find a balance.

Since the skin is reversed the camera isn't usable unless I flip it around then it works perfectly.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i went with the seidio surface. it added just enough thickness to make the phone feel perfect in the hand, not so thin that i felt like i would drop it. (i have very small hands).
Amazon.com: Seidio CSR3HTDDA-RB Surface Case for HTC DROID DNA - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Royal Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories
I'm not sure why, but the royal blue one is $5.00 cheaper than the other colors an it's beautiful.

This guy has red for $18

New Seidio Surface Protector High Impact Case Cover Skin for HTC Droid DNA Red on eBay!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones