• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

evo vs incredible

Hey guys,

Just wanna get some stuff straight between Evo and Incredible. How much better is EVO than Incredible?

EVO: 720p video recording, 1G rom (Bigger faster? Newbie here XD), 4.3" TFT(Let just stick to the spec that's said by most people....I am not gonna argue if it's gonna be AMOLED or whatever.....), 4G, HDMI output

Incredible: 480p video recording, 512M rom, 3.7" AMOLED, micro USB output

iPhone 4G HD Vs Droid Incredible Vs HTC EVO 4G Vs Nexus One | Gadgets DNA

For the minimal monthly cost, just in general, EVO could be around $70/mon. Incredible would be $75/month. (individual plan: 450minutes/month, plus data and 250 text)

In fact, I don't really see any big difference here, in my case. The feature I use a lot is the camera, which they both have 8M. Don't take me wrong here, I like EVO and am waiting for pre-ordering it. But today, I sat in front of my computer and pondered why I went for EVO at the first place? I'm totally confused here. Could somebody help me out?

BTW is there a maximum data usage per month for Verizon? I heard that sprint is unlimited for real.

Thanks!

Device wise evo kills the incredible its like incredible with a bigger screen and hd capable cam corder.

Service wise.. sprint cheap and u get more not as much coverage as verzion but free roaming on voice and data on Verizon. So sprint all the way and evo all the way

Upvote 0
You DO NOT roam on VZW data, just voice.

hmmm looking over the sprint.com map it shows data roaming so why show data roaming if they dont? thus indeed sprint data roams on Verizon.

Everything data plans include both voice and data roaming. www.sprint.com check it out thats the source of this information so be it verzion or someone else thats CDMA (hmmmm ) still data roaming and Ive data roamed in places where only Verzion exists.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones