• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality: 2017 edition

This is an internet discussion forum. It can be accessed via a browser or one of several apps. How it appears to you, and what you are presented with as your "feed", will depend on how you are accessing it and what preferences you have got set. So to really answer your question we'll need to know how you are accessing the forum (via a browser or app, and if app, which) and what it is you want to get off (the forum entirely, this particular thread, or something else)?

My guess is that you are probably using the new forum app, which is going through some changes at the moment. And I'm also guessing that this thread is coming up in some feed or other and you are asking how to remove it. But do say if either or both of those guesses are wrong.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that app so can't advise on how to configure it (I'm waiting for the app to support my regular forum login rather than a Google login before I can test it). But hopefully someone else here who has used it will be able to advise, if that is what your problem is.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sir Howard Hodgkin 84.
Professional painter. Apparently :thinking:

Howard-Hodgkin-Green-Thou-009.jpg

Reactions: Dngrsone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones