• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing stock recovery

I have had a problem a friend of mine rooted my ninja 4 and removed god knows what software from it and now i cannot start my phone and i am currently not in India so cant go to a micromax service center can you please help me as to how will i format and re install the entire phone with the original a87 software i am an amateur in android usage so please try to be simple

Thank you so very much
please come with teamviewer i will do that don't worry its simple

Upvote 0
ADB mode does not work when the phone is in the fastboot mode..

Press the volume up and power button and enter the recovery mode (If your recovery is corrupt, it will be stuck in the boot logo), connect to the pc and try "adb.exe devices" in the command prompt and you will see the device getting listed.

itzmiandy for recovery.img this is the command for cmd
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

what is the command format for
system.img
boot.img

Upvote 0
Q. Why would he want to flash system.img? To restore the phone to stock condition?

Then please follow the thread - http://androidforums.com/a87-all-things-root/624879-flashing-stock-rom.html

yes he wants to restore to stock ,he bit messed it up

now thanks to u we have stock recovery and stock rom how we can flash custom rom and test if any error then can restore

plz count me in for the custom rom ,u may have not got more users willing to flash custom rom but once it published then user list will more like hell so if ur working on any custom rom plz let us know we r ready to go ahead

thank u once again:)

Upvote 0
Hi, my a87 is detected in fastboot mode, but not in normal adb mode.what should. I do to get root? I dont want to flash any boot img or behind the stock except I need root.someone help to get out from this slave.

Do the same in adb mode , you r detected r not , click root ( unlockroot software), you will rooted just do one time , my device also not showed in list but rooting done

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones