• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FM Radio in Stylo works great and is easy to enable

Everyone is saying edit build prop on t-mobile version for it to work... Have u all ever tried it and it works eh? How about posting how to edit the build prop values

You can get a build prop editor from the playstore or use a root browser. Most of them have that already included. You use the text editor inside your file explorer the edit. I haven't tried it yet but I keep hearing it works. Personally I don't listen to the radio but if you do try it you apparently have to download an app off the store that is a radio app to use it. Keep in mind that it may stay on and drain your battery unless you want to go change the edit everytime your done using it. BEFORE YOU EDIT YOUR BUILD PROP MAKE A BACKUP!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones