• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny pictures!

708.jpg

Upvote 0
One of the snarky bumper stickers I have for sale on a couple of websites... with so many "Proud Parent of an Honor Student" stickers everywhere, I used to make a cheap hobby of looking in my rear view mirror at stop signs and traffic lights: the driver behind me, in most cases, would be laughing hysterically - although there were always THOSE people with scowls of disapproval...

:D

Embarrassed Parent.png

Upvote 0
One of the snarky bumper stickers I have for sale on a couple of websites... with so many "Proud Parent of an Honor Student" stickers everywhere, I used to make a cheap hobby of looking in my rear view mirror at stop signs and traffic lights: the driver behind me, in most cases, would be laughing hysterically - although there were always THOSE people with scowls of disapproval...

:D

View attachment 172557
I seem to recall another one that was in the vein of "My C student can beat up your Honor Student" or something like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones