• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

But you'll never know if its good unless you give it a fair shot!

I know. The dough is moving quickly. I wish I had some more freezer space. But, the fridge will slow it down. Hoping to shape tomorrow. :)

Again, bread, please make me some banana walnut bread and I will pay you!

Have 3 bananas that are getting close. ;)
Not sure if I'll make more with them, but somehow it's disappearing from the house either way. :)

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Some bad news to share - looks like my timeline to update to my next phone may have been pushed up...

Dropped my phone on a tile floor a few moments ago. Lots of nice cracks around the bottom half of the screen. Feeling like a real tool.
Sorry to hear that RS, but it looks like I'm in the same boat. I left my GNex in the back seat of a taxi this morning. Was able to track down the taxi, but no phone. Since I'm not in the US I had it on airplane mode so I can't use Find My Phone. :(

I was already thinking about the S4, guess I'll make the plunge when it comes out in a couple of weeks.

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that RS, but it looks like I'm in the same boat. I left my GNex in the back seat of a taxi this morning. Was able to track down the taxi, but no phone. Since I'm not in the US I had it on airplane mode so I can't use Find My Phone. :(

I was already thinking about the S4, guess I'll make the plunge when it comes out in a couple of weeks.
Other than I am sorry to hear that, I have three words for you: Change Your Passwords!

Email, bank apps, Facebook, everything!

Upvote 0
Other than I am sorry to hear that, I have three words for you: Change Your Passwords!

Email, bank apps, Facebook, everything!
Good News. Glad I have my email address on my lockscreen!

Hi mr ron, I am the day shift taxi driver that discover your phone. Can you contact me at my handphone at 86139198, so that I can return the phone to you

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Do it anyways!

The S4 is looking very likely to me. Unless there is a surprise with the X phone? And I'm not buying a Nexus 4 with LTE(if it happens) when the 5 should(?) be coming out late this year(if it even comes to Verizon).

The way I see it, if the 5 gets announced in the fall as expected, it won't make it to sprint til at least the spring anyway. There's no winning for CDMA nexus right now

I'm going to be very tempted to get the 4 if it gets LTE and goes to Sprint

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones