• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

I just went on the Best Buy website and picked a phone then it asked about plan and I kept that then on the next screen it mentions data and that I must choose but the only option is keep my existing data plan.

Now I just tried Amazon and it want me to pick a new data plan. Same with wirefly.

Back from knee appointment. I was pretty much right about a tendon slipping out of place. He said there is something called an IT Band which is usually a runners problem. I don't run, I hate running. They couldn't do an MRI because I have had no problems for almost 3 days. Best he could do for now is therapy.

Upvote 0
Okay, you guys beat this:

I actually found the new KitKat Android wrapper candy and bought ten of them. Randomly. Pulled only ONE out of the bag, at random, ate the KitKat, and entered the code:

FirstWrapperWon.jpg

:D

See ya in the Play store!

:p

Upvote 0
Alright, Verizon, this is the last straw.
Just talked to a woman right now after reading the statement on DL. Had I NOT cancelled my order this afternoon, they would have honored the upgrade with unlimited. WTH?!?!
Now, there was no way to go back. I'm pissed. :banghead:
I told her about all this misinformation and there was "nothing" she could do. Do you think it's worth trying to talk to someone higher up?

Upvote 0
Alright, Verizon, this is the last straw.
Just talked to a woman right now after reading the statement on DL. Had I NOT cancelled my order this afternoon, they would have honored the upgrade with unlimited. WTH?!?!
Now, there was no way to go back. I'm pissed. :banghead:
I told her about all this misinformation and there was "nothing" she could do. Do you think it's worth trying to talk to someone higher up?

:( :( :(

That's gonna fry the CEO bad, since he just came out against unlimited in a BIG way. I expect the company to employ any and every means possible to end unlimited for everybody. All that much more intensely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones