• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Ugh!!!

Just had a long stupid meeting in DC about stupid crap that could have been done over the phone. Seriously? With all the budget problems, slaving for you without pay all that time, you really want to fly me out on some stupid idiotic pretext and make me have to endure this stupid city for nothing?

There is a funeral tomorrow for a family friend's son that I am missing because of this stupid garbage, and I'm not going to be able to make it because of other stupid unnecessary meetings.

Unbelievable.

/Rant.

Upvote 0
Ugh!!!

Just had a long stupid meeting in DC about stupid crap that could have been done over the phone. Seriously? With all the budget problems, slaving for you without pay all that time, you really want to fly me out on some stupid idiotic pretext and make me have to endure this stupid city for nothing?

There is a funeral tomorrow for a family friend's son that I am missing because of this stupid garbage, and I'm not going to be able to make it because of other stupid unnecessary meetings.

Unbelievable.

/Rant.

Han, I'm headed downtown. Wanna meet up for a beer?

Upvote 0
Han, I'm headed downtown. Wanna meet up for a beer?

That would be awesome and would probably salvage the day. Unfortunately I'm in department head meetings all day, starting in about 30 minutes. Ha! Department heads. You'd think that would mean more $$ or perks.

Argh. Sorry everybody. As you can tell I'm not in a good mood. A friend of ours' 2 year old little boy died last week of heart complications and I just can't believe I'm missing the funeral.

Bread, I will hit you up on PM if I get any breathing room. I'm actually trying to get out a little earlier so I can make the funeral, so I'm calling up a few people to see if I can get out of any of this, but it's mostly out of my control. :(:mad::(

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones