• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Games keep crashing

JCDenton771

Sep 28, 2011
Just recently my transformer has not been able to run any game I try. I've had this for about two years and just now it has started doing this. I have a large list of games and now they all crash once the gameplay begins. Usually the game menu loads but once the actual game loads, the screen freezes and just stutters. It will only close if I hit the home button and close it through the asus task manager widget. Games affected include: Max Payne, Dead Trigger, Dead Trigger 2, GTA 3, The Dark Knight Rises and ShadowGun. These games used to work fine all the time no problem. The RAM is fine, nothing running in the background. Internal memory is good, about 2.2 GB free. Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones