• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Get Liberty 1.0 here :)

So just flashed back to GB theme, since Nex theme kept force-closing my App Market.

Now the App Market is force-closing on the GB Theme as well.

Any advice on fixing this? I've tried clearing App Market cache and data, but it didn't help...TIA

Try toggling wi-fi on and let it connect, check that your market is now working. If your market is working, then toggle wi-fi off and let 3G reconnect, now try the market on 3G.

I had the same thing happen to me, though I am on stock ROM with no themes, and it seemed to fix my problem.

Upvote 0
Fixed permissions, then turned on wi-fi, and the app market works...but when I turn off wi-fi it now says there's a network connection problem, and to re-try...

This is really interesting. I had the same prob with GJ and now with Fission. Weird man. Not sure if I should try Liberty or stick with Fission for a bit.

EDIT: Can I use TIBU to restore apps and data? Or redo it all manually?

Upvote 0
This is really interesting. I had the same prob with GJ and now with Fission. Weird man. Not sure if I should try Liberty or stick with Fission for a bit.

EDIT: Can I use TIBU to restore apps and data? Or redo it all manually?

always good to do it fresh on a new rom. but cant hurt to try.

Reactions: Trooper
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones