• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gnexers and everyone else: Who are you??

I bet you felt like a real player walking in with your Red's shirt on. I am shocked they didnt walk up to you and say we dont serve your kind here.

I thought the same thing, lol. But you should of seen some of the people in there.. i was somewhere in the middle of the pack. Though no one did come up to me and ask if they could help us ;)

That was an awesome day though

Upvote 0
I thought the same thing, lol. But you should of seen some of the people in there.. i was somewhere in the middle of the pack. Though no one did come up to me and ask if they could help us ;)

That was an awesome day though

Lol, that's b/c you were wearing a Reds shirt and we don't serve your kind in NYC!

kidding.. mostly..

Upvote 0
Here's just another oldie. From my culinary school graduation with a good friend and classmate. And yeah, we get a bangin lunch, and all the wine we can drink for our graduation ;)
n94600886_30227573_1364.jpg

Edit: And just to explain my avatar, it's all about bread, particularly the bakery I did my externship at. Aside from bread and beer, Android is my third passion!

Reactions: B2L
Upvote 0
Here's just another oldie. From my culinary school graduation with a good friend and classmate. And yeah, we get a bangin lunch, and all the wine we can drink for our graduation ;)
n94600886_30227573_1364.jpg

Nice! I'm a culinary arts graduate as well, but recently decided to make a career change. Since I just can't make enough money to support my family, even though it's what I love doing. It's not all that bad though, just started working on my Bachelor's in Mobile Development. :)

Upvote 0
Nice! I'm a culinary arts graduate as well, but recently decided to make a career change. Since I just can't make enough money to support my family, even though it's what I love doing. It's not all that bad though, just started working on my Bachelor's in Mobile Development. :)

Well, after moving to DC to be with my (now) wife, I've really done well. Networking is so critical in this industry and I've been with the current restaurant for almost 3 years now. Pay is plenty for two and my wife works in the catering business. Needless to say, we don't see eachother too often :(
My class in school (CIA) was a huge group of career changers from retired cops to sergeons, to Wall St workers to plenty of MAs. Lots of people burned out in their current jobs just hoping to get burned out in kitchen work :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones